Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 22 februari 2018

CSI challenge no 247

Hi, I love the color in this CSI challenge no 247, see link. 
Welcome to follow me on instagram: gunilla_pysslar  Here is my LO



I followed the sketch from the Swedish inspiration website:  "Veckans Skiss" (see link). 

Here is the inspiration mood board from CSI challenge:


I followed all colors and these evidence: solid white background, hearts, animals (photos).
Some closer views:


Then the testimony: I used the word "forget" and "connect" in my journaling that was about the loss of my dog's best friend last year. They were so connected to each other, and they played in the same way. My dog is so sad after the loss and sometimes he stop outside the best friends house and waiting. I also miss our nice long walk together. We will never forget his dog-friend.   In the tag (green), I have written the reason why they have to take away the nice dog. 

Thanks for watching!

Gunilla

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your friends dog. You have captured the challenge beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute page for your lovely dog. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous tropical colours against the white, and I love the contrasting animal print, also very cute pics :o) Thanks for playing along at CSI

    SvaraRadera
  4. Whar darling photos! Love the bold black and white with all the color and how you made your journaling a star on your layout. So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera