Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 30 april 2017

CSI 228

Hi, it's the last day on the CSI 228 and I spent some time working with this yesterday. I really wanted to show the best Weekend in April last year: when we were on a big scrap event in 3 days. 


Here is my LO:


And here is details about how I solved it:

Scheme: I used all colors.

Evidence: solid background, chevrons, arabesque shapes, branches, flowers, silver metal, something transparent,  jars, puffy stickers

Testimony: main testimony is: write a card

(But I also found some other testimonies like: the 21 april question: "Where did you spend the most time today" (answer: at a scrap event), and some writing about "home", I'm not writing about my husband but just to my husband, write on a artisan  shaped label).

Here are some details and my translated journaling in the bottom of this text:

Silver metal and writing on an artisan shaped label (I think?)

Transparant stuff, the top of the home made card where I had my journaling, some arabesque pattern,

A super small letter where I thank my husband for coming and bring us by car, from the scrap event late on Saturday evening. 

Transparant stuff and the title : Scrap-weekend

A jar and flowers and puffy stickers

Layer on layer in chevron shapes, and also chevron patterns on some papers, transparant branch

Transparent branches, Writing on an artisan shaped label, chevrons, writing a card,

Here is my translated card to my husband: 

"Hi Patrik, as you have noticed I haven't been at home so much this weekend. We have had fantastic amazing at this scrap-event: workshops, shopping and crafting. Now we are sitting and eating and have some wine and celabrate my 50 years birthday. Gunilla"

Thanks for visiting my blog! /Gunilla R

8 kommentarer:

  1. I love every detail! You have done an amazing job using all the clues , love it ! TFS at CSI

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks a lot for your comment, that makes me happy!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful layout and fantastic use of patterned paper, that perfectly matched the color palette. Very cool!! xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful photo and page! Love the way you cut out the zig zag. So many sweet details on here. I like how you journaled on the post card!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Awesome page! I love you postcard with real stamps and little envelopes.

    SvaraRadera