Leta i den här bloggen

tisdag 24 januari 2017

CSI 222

Hi, this is so exciting! I am trying out CSI challenge for the very first time, and here is the link to CSI.  Below you see the case that came out on my birthday (15th of Jan):


So this is a challenge for anyone, just follow the rules: all colors, at least 3 evidence and at least 1 testimony. 

Here is my LO 



and here are all my clues :

I used all colors from the scheme.
From the evidence I used: stars, jewels, decorative borders, flowers, stamps (see some of them below).


 From the testimony you can see the clues in the picture below:  

I choosed: Haiku for the first time (I really had to study it carefully before, and I liked it a lot! Hard to find the "surprise line" though).

I have also added jewels to the journaling lines. 

And I have used "friends" in my journaling. 


I really like the badges that 2 Swedish girls have created for their company "Sirap-i-Paris", you can see their lovely shop and scrap place on the photo. The text on the badge is :
 "SUNDAY and relax"



Thanks for the visit!



5 kommentarer:

  1. Your page is gorgeous! Thanks for you playing with CSI!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh MY if this is your first layout I can't wait to see what you do with the upcoming case files. This is a fantastic layout. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks a lot, I got a lot of inspiration by looking at others LO's and also at Pinterest.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! You rocked the Case File. Love your layers and details. Welcome to the challenge. So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    SvaraRadera